White Coat RE’s Doctor-Level Care
White Coat RE specializes in assisting home owners and real estate investors with buying and selling real estate in Tacoma, Maple Valley, and the greater Seattle area.
White Coat RE’s lead Agent, Aaron Nelson, is a wealth of knowledge regarding real estate in the greater Puget Sound area for both homeowners and real estate investors. Aaron earned a Doctorate in Pharmacy and draws on his many years of patient care and managerial experience to provide exceptional service to his real estate clients. As a full-time agent and investor in the local market, Aaron excels at analyzing and advising his clients on the best strategy for their real estate needs.
If you are considering selling your home or investment property in Tacoma, WA or the greater Puget Sound area, White Coat RE can assist you in the process. We focus on selling your home or multifamily property safely, quickly and easily, making it effortless for you to achieve your goals on your terms.
If you are planning to buy an investment property or residence, whether single family or multifamily, White Coat RE has the extensive experience needed to help make the buying process easier and less time consuming for you. We are on your side to help make sure you get the best deal while we worry about all of the details.
We appreciate that many local home owners and investors have trusted White Coat RE to help them wade through the real estate buying and selling process. Many of them return to us or refer friends and family for the simple reason that our market knowledge and professional service are truly remarkable.
When you choose to work with White Coat RE, you are partnering with a knowledgeable, highly-regarded professional with extensive experience in Pierce, King and Thurston Counties. This includes:
- Expert consultation on the best pricing, timing and strategy to sell your home;
- A seasoned negotiator who knows how to get you the price, terms, and other objectives that are most important to you in your real estate transaction;
- A full service team dedicated to making your sale or purchase as smooth as possible.
Watching our clients reach their real estate goals is what we love best!
Give us a call at (425) 880-2580– we’d love to provide our superior, doctor-level care for your upcoming real estate needs!
Recent Blog Articles
- Off to the Races: Homebuyers Race Against Rising Rates
- Should You Sell Your Investment Property?
- 2022 Housing Prediction Pierce County
- 5 Small Things You Can Do To Sell Your House Faster in Tacoma
- What Tacoma Home Sellers Can Expect Going Into 2021